Click to see enlarged before and after of effects
LensDoc Plug-In v4.0
A universal solution to lens distortions.
- Corrects the barreling and pin–cushioning image distortions by many zoom and wide–angle lenses
- Identify two lines that should be straight and place the target points as guides. LensDoc does the rest
- As a bonus — correct rotation and perspective distortions as well
- Use generic lens corrections supplied or…
- Create and use your own lens correction curves
- 16bit output for high resolution and print quality results.
“Make Rectangle” can change a shot from a skewed perspective to a head on view of the image. Great for shots that are “Just a little off” all the way to getting a straight on view of anything and everything you could ever want to see!
Preview the LensDoc Manual PDF (5.4 MB)
Barreling, Perspective, Pin–cushioning, & Rotation distortions are easily corrected using this unique new LensDoc plug–in from Andromeda Software. Rollover images to see the effect.
Barreling occurs in wide angle shots of most lenses specifically zoom lenses. This before photo shows moderate barreling at the edges with target points placed along two lines that should be straight.
Perspective distortions are corrected easily by identifying two lines that should be parallel.
Pin–cushioning occurs in wide angle shots of most lenses specifically zoom lenses. This before photo shows moderate barreling at the edges with target points placed along two lines that should be straight.