For help using the ForeEdge user interface click here.
Click to see enlarged before and after of effects
Simulated Book Edge Printing
Andromeda has developed a unique process for simulating the look of a printed book edge starting with gray⁄color photograph or illustration.
- Start with grayscale, RGB, or CMYK photograph or illustration
- Controls to adjust the image depending on the thickness of your book
- Controls to wrap a single image around all three edges of the book or three separate images per book edge
- Controls the amount of image you wish to print on the edge of the pages
- Helper text identifies controls that are moused over
Product currently in Beta, if you’re interested in participating, please email email@example.com
The following original work is Copyright © 2013-2017 by Andromeda Software Inc., Thousand Oaks, California USA. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.